HEALTH AND SAFETY
We are excited to welcome you back for great food, cold drinks, and good times! Currently, we are only able to serve you on our patio. Access inside the restaurant is restricted to use of restrooms which also prohibits access in the event of inclement weather so please plan accordingly.
Before You Visit
- Please make a reservation prior to visiting. Click here for reservations or call us between 11am and 9pm
- Reservations are limited to 90 minutes unless specifically requested and confirmed by us and can include a maximum of 10 people. Reservations will be held for 10 minutes. Please do not arrive before your reserved time
- Review our menu here online and familiarize yourself with our food, beverages, and daily specials
- If you are feeling sick or displaying any symptoms of Covid 19, please stay home. You can order delivery from us via UberEATS and Skip the Dishes or have someone pick up curbside takeout for you.
When You Arrive
- Please sanitize your hands upon arrival and every time you exit or enter the building.
- Please form a line at the host stand ensuring you maintain 6 feet between your group and the next group. Look for floor markings to assist you.
- Please follow the instructions of our staff and wait to be seated once your table has been fully sanitized.
- If you are picking up curbside takeout, please remain in your vehicle and call us
- In order to comply with Ontario's contact tracing requirements, we require the name and number of at least 1 person in your party.
What to Expect
- Our staff are required to wear masks at all times. Don't worry, they are still giving you a big smile beneath their mask!
- Tables will be set 6 feet apart to allow for social distancing. Please do your part in staying 6 feet apart from others while visiting us
- Your table will be completely sanitized before you are seated, we ask you allow us 10 minutes in-between use of tables to allow it to air dry.
- Physical menus will not be provided. You can access our digital menu via the QR code at your table or by visiting our website here
- Restroom capacity is limited as per capacity posted on the door. Please sanitize your hands upon entry and exit
- Coasters and Straws will not be provided at this time
- Condiments will be provided in individual packets upon request
- Debit / Credit payment preferred but we will still accept cash. Machines are sanitized before and after each use
- Please be patient with us as we adjust to providing you the great food, drinks, and experience you expect from us!
Additional Health & Safety Measures
- Bathrooms, doorknobs, and other high touch surfaces are sanitized every 30 minutes or less
- All staff have been trained in hygiene and sanitization best practices
- All staff have their own workstation and have been given a ‘flow of traffic' to reduce cross over of guests and other staff
- Every server workstation is equipped with hand sanitizer
- All our staff are trained on how to properly wash and sanitize hands
- Our cutlery has been cleaned, sanitized and rolled completely ensuring little contact from our staff
- Our culinary team are all trained in food safety as well as health & safety. We have implemented extra sanitary procedures and all our kitchen staff are wearing masks.
- All staff have signed a declaration confirming they have been trained in and agree to adhere to all health and safety measures, and to stay home if they display any symptoms of Covid-19. All staff undergo a health check when they arrive for their shift
- All health and safety measures subject to change based on guidance from public health authorities